How to Play Bingo At the start of Bingo, select how many number cards you'd like to play. Playing more bingo cards will increase your bets and your chance to win big! Next, select how many numbers you'd like to extract; this is the number of bingo numbers that will be randomly selected during the game. Simply email bingo cards to work-from-home employees as an attachment. Assign a different card to each person. Once an hour and using the call list that is printed automatically with your bingo cards, send out 2-4 new words or phrases via email, text, or intercom. Choice boards are an easy and engaging way for students to practice their vocabulary, spelling, or sight words. These printable and digital bingo cards are perfect for word work centers, early finisher activities, homework, or distance learning. What's included:seven editable, PRINTABLE word work bi. This Remote Work Bingo template is a great activity to present to your employees that will both increase productivity and generate excitement. In addition, this transition to working from home may overlook some of the basics that your employees should be doing regularly for both themselves, their co-workers, and their clients/customers. Big bingo balls.
Whether you work from home or at the office, playing office bingo is a great way to brighten the day. It’s easy! Here’s how…
1. Choose a theme or search the 1,500+ pre-made bingo cards using BingoCardCreator.com. Work in a law office? Try Famous Fictional Lawyers bingo. An engineering firm? How about Building Materials Bingo. Got a lot of Gen X-ers in your workplace? Do a search for 80s-themed bingo cards.
2. Using the 3 easy steps, create and print a set of custom bingo cards using BingoCardCreator.com. Distribute a bingo card to each staff member and instruct employees to keep their unique card beside their desk for the day.
TIP: Got employees that work from home? Simply email bingo cards to work-from-home employees as an attachment. Assign a different card to each person.
3. Once an hour and using the call list that is printed automatically with your bingo cards, send out 2-4 new words or phrases via email, text, or intercom. Employees check their card and mark it accordingly.
4. When someone gets a bingo, shout it out! Or reply all via email.
5. Have prizes ready. Gift cards, a bottle of wine, or even the rest of the day off are sure to please.
Jobs and Occupations
Bingo Card Preview
Jobs and Occupations Bingo Vocabulary List:
Work Bingo Board
actor, artist, architect, astronaut, athlete, chef, construction worker, dancer, dentist, doctor, diver, farmer, firefighter, flight attendant, mail carrier, mechanic, photographer, pilot, reporter, police officer, singer, soldier, taxi driver, teacher.
Bingo Game Card Generators/Downloads
Work Bingo Template Printable
Related Jobs and Occupations Resources:
Office Bingo Questions
Jobs and Occupations Worksheets and Activities
Jobs and Occupations Resources for Young Learners
Job Fair ESL Roleplay
Looking for Work Roleplay