Wheel of Fortune is a Rise of Kingdoms event where you spend Gems to spin the wheel to get the limited Legendary Heroes and various valuable rewards.
Wheel of Fortune Event Rules:
'Wheel of Fortune' has always been a show that growing up I watched it with my mom.' It was the day after Election Day when Haar filmed the show in Los Angeles. After passing a COVID-19 test the day before, he arrived at the studio at 7:30 a.m. And did several rehearsals, during which contestants practiced projecting their voices and spinning. Apparently in place of the (former) $5K Every Day daily Spin ID contest is the MY$TERY WEDGE $10K GIVEAWAY. A winning Spin ID appears when ALL these things happen: A player spins the Wheel and lands on the “Mystery Wedge” The player risks turning over the Mystery Wedge (50/50 chance, either $10,000 or Bankrupt and Lose Turn).
- Every Governo will receive a free spin at the beginning of the Event.
- The event lasts for 3 days and appears once every 2 weeks.
- After spinning the wheel as a specified number of times, you will receive a special bonus reward. Remember to click the chest icon on the top left corner of the wheel to claim your bonus rewards!
- Note that bonus rewards are not reset daily. As long as your total spins throughout the event meet the requirements, you will be able to claim all of the bonus awards!
- Today’s Chances will be reset daily at 00:00 UTC
- First Wheel of Fortune appears in the 24th day of the Kingdom.
- The first event always offers Universal Sculptures, followed by a specific-hero wheel.
- The specific-hero wheel appears 3 times before changing back to Universal Sculptures and so on.
- The duration between 2 commander wheels is 56 days.
Wheel of Fortune’s Potential Rewards4x 200k Gold Token4x 500k Wood Token3x 15-hour Universal Speed-up4x 8-hour Training Speed-up8x
- Amazon Wheel of Fortune - Spin the Wheel and Just answer a question to enter lucky draw prize or win guaranteed Prize. Today's Answer Added.
- (Image credit: Rockstar Games) To use the GTA Online Lucky Wheel glitch, you need to be ready to quickly quit the game if the outcome of the spin is not the one you want.
Keep spinning the wheel to receive these extra rewards!Play Rise of Kingdoms on PC to fully enjoy the game!10 Spins25 Spins45 Spins70 Spins100 Spins5x * Commander Sculpture5x Universal Legendary Sculptures10x * Commander Sculpture10x Universal Legendary Sculptures15x * Commander Sculpture5x 500k Food Token1x 24-hour Universal Speed-up5x 500k Wood Token3x 8-hour Building Speed-up5x 375k Stone Token3x 8-hour Training Speed-up5x 200k Gold Token3x 8-hour Academy Research Speed-up
* Note: The Hero-specific Sculpture is based on your Kingdom’s state. Each Kingdom could have different Hero sculpture.
How to spend Gems in Wheel of Fortune effectively
Guide by Thelo Rabbit.
When a Wheel of Fortune is on, the first question is: How much should I spend?
If you are a P2W player and you love the commander, it’s obvious: Spend it ALL; but for a F2P or a low spender, who knows how difficult it is to keep and gather gems, the question is much difficult to answer.
I tried to create a tool to answer this question for me and for others, based on five important facts:
- There are 3 wheels for each commander.
- The best worth is to win the extra rewards (in 10, 25, 45, 70 and 100 spins),
- There’s a difference between guaranteed heads and probability heads
- The commander heads and the legendary heads are the same.
- The first 5 spins is 1 free, 1 normal and 3 discount spins.
With all being said, I present to you my calculation sheet about Wheel and Gems!
How to use the Wheel of Fortune Sheet
- You need to define the number of gems you want to use.
- Go to the “Gems” column (red) to see a similar amount to use.
- Check the number of heads you might get in “Total heads” (yellow) and the ratio (orange), which is the average amount of gems spent on 1 head.
I want to spend 40.000 gems on Khan. I search for a similar amount (red column) and I find 38.400 and 42.000 on the Table. The best Ratio (orange column) is 42.000 gems with 926,1; so, the best way to spend is to do 10 spins in two Wheels, and 45 spins in the last Wheel, to get 20 guaranteed golden statues and 25,4 probable golden statues, for 45,4 golden statues in total, if you’re lucky enough.Rise of Kingdoms - MAX SPINNING RICHARD WHEEL - Wheel of Fortune Event explained
Watch this video on YouTube3.8/5(33votes )
Wheel Of Fortune Solutions Spin Id
Write a Comment
Last week, Robo-James’ time machine looked at the evolution over the decades of Wheel of Fortune. That eternal process continues; the game show starts a new season Monday, with a new twist that—like many in the past—sounds like a needless complication of something that already worked. The “Free Spin” wedge will be replaced by “Free Play.” What is that, you ask?
Well, here’s the description the show’s press-meisters sent:
“Free Play” will be on the wheel during the first three rounds of play and can be landed on repeatedly, and by all 3 contestants, without losing its value. The wedge gives the contestant immunity on his or her first action. If he or she calls a letter that is not in the puzzle, calls a letter that has already been called or incorrectly tries to solve the puzzle, he or she will not lose a turn. It also allows contestants to call a vowel for free whether or not they have the $250 necessary. Unlike “Free Spin”, which had no value when landed on, each correct consonant called during a “Free Play” is worth $500.
Got it? Good. Explain it to me, then.
I’m not automatically opposed to any change on Wheel. Last year’s introduction of the million-dollar-wedge, for instance, raised the stakes without doing anything to monkey with the basic game play. But WoF, I think, is falling into a trap of successful game shows, and really successful TV shows in general, and really people or things that have been successful at anything too long in general: it can’t leave well enough alone.
I get it. The natural inclination is toward progress. It’s irresistible. And it’s hard to accept that you are simply at your optimal state of achievement and cannot advance further. If you are a brilliant host of a 12:35 a.m. late-night show, for instance, you still take The Tonight Show if offered, even if you were less constrained at 12:35 a.m. And if you are one of the most-popular game shows of all time, you still tweak your format. Because it gets boring doing the same thing year in and year out, and therefore, you assume, the audience must be bored too.
Wheel Of Fortune To Enter Daily
Still, like the elaborate puzzle categories WoF has tried over the years, Free Play just seems to mess with something that’s not broken. (Take the recently introduced “Prize Puzzles,” in which the prize is always a trip and thus the answer always a predictable variation on “Drinking a Margarita on the Beach,” “Relaxing Underneath a Palm Tree,” etc.)
“Free Spin” made sense. It was a free spin. “Free Play”—well, I’ll see how it work in practice, but it seems like some weird hybrid of a super-free-spin, plus a free vowel, plus an incongruous “immunity” element that makes it seem like WoF’s producers are worried about seeming outdated in the reality-show era.
Enough, I say! Free the Free Spin! Who’s with me?