FootballScoop is the most read website by college & high school football coaches in the nation.
Pokerfuse is helping PokerStars give away tickets to the 2020 World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP). The highly prestigious online poker tournament series is running now through September 23 with millions in guaranteed cash prizes still available to be won.
In total, over $2000 in WCOOP tickets are up for grabs including entries to the $2 million guaranteed WCOOP Main Event M, the $1.25 million guaranteed WCOOP Main Event L, and several $11 WCOOP tournament tickets that can be used to enter a variety of WCOOP events.
The prizes will be distributed to both new and existing PokerStars account holders, but to be eligible to win, you must have access to the PokerStars international player pool (sorry New Jersey and Pennsylvania players, check back when your COOP events are running and hopefully we have a special giveaway for your region).
- As severe cases of Covid-19 continue rising, particularly among young, pregnant women, monoclonal antibody treatments are being made available for all pregnant women who have tested positive for the virus, in addition to other high-risk patients, such as the elderly or those with underlying medical conditions.
- WCOOP 2020 Finishes Strong, Generating Almost $100 Million in Prize Money. Another near-nine-figure WCOOP is in the books, with a Main Event miss a rare black mark in a very strong final week. Tue, Sep 22, 2020.
- The WCOOP tournament series is the largest of its kind on the Internet. The fifteen WCOOP events in 2005 generated $12,783,900 in prize money, making it not only the biggest ever online poker event, but the third biggest poker series (live or online) in all of 2005. citation needed.
- WCOOP is held all over the world in various locations. With more than 45 different events, it is important to plan accordingly if you have made into the tournament. Usually, Vegas is high on the list of places, allowing players to enjoy other casinos in the area, as well as great buffets, shows, concerts, and more.
Ok, there are two ways to try to claim a WCOOP ticket, and if you are one of the lucky ones, perhaps you will be able to parlay into a much larger payday. Afterall, the $2 million guaranteed WCOOP Main Event (Event #72-M) pays out just over 23% of the prize pool to the first-place finisher while the winner of the $1.25 million guaranteed WCOOP Main Event (Event #71-L) will collect approximately 17.6% of the prize pool. So you could end up turning a free ticket into $460,000 if you bink the WCOOP Main Event M or $220,000 if you take down the Main Event L, and those numbers could get even higher if the tournaments end up exceeding their guarantees.
WCOOP Ticket Giveaway #1
This giveaway is for those that do not yet have an account on PokerStars, so if you are already a PokerStars player, skip down to WCOOP Ticket Giveaway #2 to find out how you can win, but before you do, ping one of your friends that isn’t yet a PokerStars player and be sure to let them know how they can get a chance to win a WCOOP Event 72-M Ticket which could lead to winning nearly half-a-million dollars – they may be quite grateful.
For this giveaway, PokerStars will provide three lucky people with a ticket to WCOOP Event 72-M: $530 NLHE 8-Max, NLHE Main Event.
To be eligible you must:
- Successfully complete the sign-up process below (you must follow the directions precisely)
- Make a minimum of a $10 deposit (or €10 or £10 depending on your local currency)
- Email us answers to the WCOOP Sign-Up Challenge Questions (found below) along with your Stars username to [email protected]by Thursday September 17 5pm ET
Pro tip: Read the WCOOP Sign-Up Challenge Questions before starting the process as some of the answers will be displayed during the sign-up process.
Winners will be chosen at random from those that successfully complete the eligibility requirements above.
PokerStars Sign-Up Process
1. You must click on the appropriate button below, depending on your region. There are three to choose from depending on if you are in the United Kingdom, Germany or another country that has access to the PokerStars.com player pool such as Canada. This will take you to a special PokerStars WCOOP landing page.
2. Click on one of the “Register” buttons (there are 2 of these on the page). This will initiate the download of the PokerStars client.
3. Install and launch the PokerStars client. Once the download is complete, proceed to install the software, and open it when the installation is complete.
4. Register for a new account. Once the PokerStars software opens, a splash screen will appear asking you to log in to your Stars account or Sign up for a new account. Since you need to be a new player at PokerStars to be eligible for this giveaway, choose Sign Up to create your account.
WCOOP Sign-Up Challenge Questions
1. What is the minimum number of characters for a Stars Account username?
2. Are you required to use a special character (such as @, #, $, %, &, etc.) in your password?
3. What text is on the subject line of the PokerStars Welcome email? (This will be sent once you have successfully created a new account.)
WCOOP Ticket Giveaway #2
If you already have a PokerStars account, this is the giveaway for you. PokerStars is providing 10 lucky participants with free tickets to a WCOOP 2020 event, with the top prize being a $530 WCOOP Event 72-M Ticket.
The prizes for this giveaway break down as follows:
- 1 $530 WCOOP Main Event ticket
- 1 $55 WCOOP Main Event ticket
- 8 $11 WCOOP tickets (can be used for any WCOOP event)
To be eligible you must email us answers to the three WCOOP Scavenger Hunt Questions (found below) along with your Stars username to [email protected] by Wednesday September 16 11pm ET.
Hard rock casino live slots. 1. What is the last sentence of the WCOOP banner ad on pokerfuse.com?
2. What is the title of an article on pokerfuse.com about WCOOP 2020 (besides this one)?
3. What arcade game appears to be the inspiration for an upcoming new Spin & Go variant on PokerStars according to reporting on F5poker.com?
Good luck to all!
Table Of Contents
The 2020 World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP) is in full swing, with piles of money already awarded throughout dozens of events. On Sunday, September 20, it's time for the grand finale as the three WCOOP Main Events on PokerStars will see cards in the air, with millions in prizes up for grabs!
The Low edition especially, with a buy-in of $55 and a mouth-watering guarantee of $1,250,000, is a fantastic opportunity to turn a reasonable buy-in into a massive, six-figure prize.
The Medium edition is even juicier with a $530 buy-in and a massive $2,000,000 guaranteed prize pool.
And you can get into one of these for free, exclusively through PokerNews!
How? It's easy, all it takes is these three steps:
Step 1: Sign Up For PokerStars
The first thing you need to do is get your hands on a PokerStars account. You can skip this step and move onto Step 2 if you already have an account.
Simply create your free PokerStars through PokerNews and deposit at least $20 using the bonus code 'THIRTY' to not only be eligible for our freeroll but also to be rewarded with a welcome package that hits your new PokerStars account over the course of six days.
|Dat||Daily Reward||Reward Benefit|
|Day 1||10x $0.50 Spin & Go Tickets||10 chances to win up to $5,000|
|Day 2||5x $1 Spin & Go Tickets||5 chances to win up to $10,000|
|Day 3||5x $1 Spin & Go Tickets||5 chances to win up to $10,000|
|Day 4||$5 cash bonus||Try any games of your choice|
|Day 5||5x $1 Spin & Go Tickets||5 chances to win up to $10,000|
|Day 6||$5 cash bonus||Try any games of your choice|
Step 2: Register for the PokerNews WCOOP Freeroll on Friday, September 18
Once your PokerStars account is in order, it's time to showcase your poker talents against other PokerNews readers!
On September 18 at 8 p.m. CET (7 p.m. UK / 2 p.m. EDT), you'll duke it out in an exclusive $673 poker freeroll with ten prizes on the line including a $530 WCOOP Medium Main Event ticket for the winner and a $55 WCOOP Low Main Event ticket for the runner-up.
The remaining players that cash will be awarded an $11 WCOOP ticket, which not only can be used in a handful of the remaining events but also for satellites to bigger events as well.
|1||$530 WCOOP Medium Main Event ticket|
|2||$55 WCOOP Low Main Event ticket|
|3-10||$11 WCOOP ticket|
Finding the tournament couldn't be any easier The tournament ID on PokerStars is 3006395264. Use [Tools > Find a Tournament], enter the tournament ID and locate the exclusive PokerNews freeroll.
You will need to use the 'PNWCOOP2020' password in order to enter the event.
Make sure to register in time! The virtual doors open exactly three hours in advance, at 5 p.m. CET (4 p.m. UK / 11 a.m. EDT) so be in time to not miss out on this exclusive chance!Follow all the latest from the WCOOP - LIVE!
The PokerNews live reporting team is on top of all things WCOOP. Don't miss a beat!
Step 3: Play the WCOOP Medium or Low Main Event Sunday, September 20
Are you one of the top two winners of the PokerNews freeroll? Congratulations, you're battle-tested and have proven you're ready to go. Get ready for the big one!
Wcoop - Video Results
On Sunday, September 20 at 7 p.m. CET (6 p.m. UK / 1 p.m. EDT), both the WCOOP-72-L $55 Main Event and the WCOOP-72-M $530 Main Event will both begin with tens of thousands of players taking a shot at life-changing money. If you won a ticket in our freeroll, you will be playing for a chance at a huge six-figure payday.
That's not all: the winners will also be followed in the PokerNews live coverage, making your name stand out while all eyes of the poker world are glued to the screen. This is your time to shine, are you up for the task?
What are you waiting for? Download PokerStars through PokerNews and enter our freeroll. Will you be poker's next big winner?
Don't Miss the Exclusive PokerNews Freeroll!
World Championship Of Poker
- Date: Friday, September 18
- Time: 8 p.m. CET / 7 p.m. UK / 2 p.m. EDT
- Tournament ID: 3006395264
- Buy-in: Freeroll
- Password: PNWCOOP2020
- Prizes: $673 in WCOOP tickets including a $530 WCOOP-M Main Event ticket for winner
Poker Stars 2020
The Stars Group is a majority shareholder in Oddschecker Global Media, the parent company of PokerNews
TagsFree GamesPoker bonusOnline PokerPoker deposit bonusPoker eventsWCOOPTeam PokerNewsPokerStars
Related RoomFull Tilt