User Review3.7(23 votes)
Well now you can thanks to Twin Win, a great new slot game from High 5 Games. Even better, the water in which you're diving in has a high-fertility rate and a proven record of producing twins - which is great because you'll get paid twice as much for spotting them.
- Twin Win Slot Play the fun undersea adventure Twin Win Slot from IGT and High 5 Games free at Slotorama, featuring 5-reels and 15-paylines! You’ll be diving deep below the ocean’s surface in this hit slot machine while you go on the search for sea life that will give you an inside look into another world!
- @IGTNews on Twitter (for up-to-date coverage and announcements or check us out on Facebook: http://faceb.
- NetEnt’s Twin Spin slot machine free play with bonus spins no deposit bonus is an old school fruit machine with modern-day slot features. The casino game is available to UK gamers and other online players for free without downloading and no registering requirement. Twin Spin no deposit game has 5 expanding reels with 243 winning combinations.
Twin Win is an ocean-themed slot that was released in 2012 by High 5 Games. It revolves around a snorkeler and the aquatic life she comes across.
This five-reel, 15-line game uses tropical music and happy ocean dwellers to create a fun ambiance. However, it falls short in the graphics department and doesn’t look as polished as some of High 5’s other slots.
|Game manufacturer:||High 5 Games|
|Number of paylines:||15|
|Game theme:||Ocean, animal|
|Coin denominations:||$0.01 to $10|
|Maximum standard win:||$100,000|
Theme and visuals overview
Twin Win takes place in ocean waters, which dominate most of the background. The top of the screen shows a sandy beach and two smiling dolphins. Symbols include a Twin Win icon, female snorkeler, dolphin, sea turtle, stingray, seal, seagull, A, K, Q, and J.
The background and symbols feature poor graphics and lack serious detail. These visuals make Twin Win feel like a circa-2000 slot, which isn’t reflective of the 2012 release date.
We appreciate the animations and music. Each of the main symbols performs an animation during wins. Here are some examples:
1. The snorkeler begins kicking her legs before swimming away.
2. The turtle wades around the ocean.
3. The seagull flaps its wings with a fish in its mouth.
The music includes a beach-inspired tune that plays whenever you spin the reels. You’ll also hear sound bites, such as the stingray gurgling or the turtle saying “whoa!”
Betting options and paying combinations
This slot features five reels and 15 lines. The lines can be set at one, two, five, ten, and 15. The bet per line can be adjusted from $0.01 to $10.00. These options allow for a minimum bet of $0.01 per spin and a maximum of $150.
Twin Win offers autoplay, which allows you to spin the reels automatically for 5-25 rounds. However, you’ll want to manually spin the reels if you’re looking for speedier play. This game’s autoplay pauses for too long after each round for our taste.
Replay lets you re-watch the last round. This feature is great for when you want to relive a big win. One more option is the ability to turn the sound on and off.
Upswing poker lab. Join the Upswing Poker Lab. Really, it’s free! 8 easy-to-read charts. This is the most efficient and quickest way to improve your poker game! Watch your win-rate skyrocket with our 20 Rules to Crush Your Competition in 3-Bet Pots. Professional, Structured and Duplicable Poker Training That Delivers World-Class Results The Upswing Lab is a membership training course for No Limit Hold'em players that is updated every month with in-depth lessons (known as 'modules'). But that's not all. Elite poker pros add new 'Play & Explain' videos every Friday so you can learn by example.
The return-to-player (RTP) is 94.6%, which is below average compared to other online slots. The largest payout of 10,000x your line bet is higher than most slots offer for standard prizes. Other big payouts include 2,500x and 1,000x.
What jackpots are available in Twin Win?
This game doesn’t feature a jackpot, which is unfortunate considering it doesn’t offer much else to stand out from the pack. You can win 10,000x your line wager by landing five wild symbols in an active line. This payout can deliver up to $100,000 when the bet per line is set at $10.
Additional features and bonus rounds
The most notable feature in Twin Win is double symbols, which allow for up to ten icons in a single line. Unfortunately, the game doesn’t offer free spins or any other bonus type.
1. Wild symbol
The Twin Win icon substitutes for every symbol except the snorkeler to form payouts. It also offers the largest wins, including 10,000x for five icons, 1,000x for four, and 300x for three. The wild doesn’t correspond to a twin symbol, which means that “only” five icons can appear in a single line.
The snorkeler is a scatter icon that can deliver wins when appearing three or more times anywhere on the reels. She pays 200x for five symbols, 20x for four, and 5x for three.
3. Double symbols
The dolphin, sea turtle, stingray, seal, and seagull all feature single and double (“twin”) symbols. These twin icons allow you to form payouts with anywhere from three to ten symbols in a single line. The dolphin, for example, pays between 10x (three symbols) and 2,500x (10 symbols).
Who is this game ideal for?
Based on its small bets and easy gameplay, Twin Win will appeal to low rollers who are looking for quick entertainment. The total wager can be set as low as $0.01 when one line and the lowest coin size are used. The twin symbols also add something new for players who have never experienced double icons.
Anybody with high standards for graphics should steer clear of this game. Twin Win is one of the poorest visual efforts we’ve seen from a High 5 slot. It could also use a bonus round, such as free spins.
Other similar games from High 5
A couple of similar ocean-themed slots include Majestic Sea and Ocean’s Glory. Majestic Sea focuses on a variety of aquatic animals, just like Twin Win. The main difference is that Majestic Sea is far superior from a visual standpoint. It brings sharks, sea turtles, jellyfish, and stingrays to life through its detailed graphics.
Ocean’s Glory is a 50-line slot that revolves around the biggest ocean creatures, including dolphins, killer whales, and blue whales. It has more detailed animations than Twin Win and also offers great features, like giant symbols and free spins.
Low bets: The minimum and maximum bet ranges are $0.01 and $150, respectively. All 15 lines can be played for just $0.15. This feels even cheaper when accounting for the double symbols and frequent wins.
Twin symbols: Twin Win is among a small percentage of slots that feature double symbols, which offer the chance to form huge wins with up to ten icons. The twin icons also make it easy to earn any type of payout, given that the game only requires three symbols for a win.
Plenty of animations: The snorkeler and other main symbols all feature animations whenever they form wins. Even the dolphins at the top of the screen provide entertainment by shaking their heads and flipping.
Twin Win Slot Machine Youtube
Weak graphics: The background and symbols both suffer from poor detail. The graphics are adequate enough to determine what all of the icons are. However, the overall visual aspect is far from impressive.
No bonus: This game doesn’t offer free spins. It features scatter payouts, but most players don’t classify these prizes as bonuses.
No jackpot: As if not having a bonus wasn’t discouraging enough, Twin Win doesn’t feature a jackpot either. The 10,000x payout for five wild symbols is great. Unfortunately, this prize doesn’t take the place of a large fixed or progressive jackpot.
Twin Win Slot Machine Online
Twin Win Slot Machine Wins
- Graphics and design – 1.5/5: The only symbols that look decent are the snorkeler and wild icon. Everything else, from the ocean water to other sea creatures, falls flat. The only reason this score isn’t even lower is that it’s at least possible to determine what all of the symbols are.
- Sound effects – 3.5/5: We like the tropical music that plays while the reels are spinning. It sounds like a blend of The Little Mermaid and a 1970s game show. Twin Win gets extra points for the sound bites that play during some wins.
- Jackpot value – 2/5: No jackpot is available in this game. However, Twin Win offers a top payout of 10,000x and scatter prizes worth up to 200x the total wager. It’s possible to win up to $100,000 when using the $10 bet per line.
- Replay value – 2.5/5: Twin Win isn’t for everybody. Some players will be instantly turned off by the subpar graphics. It’s not a terrible game, though, when taking into account the entertaining music and lighthearted theme. Still, most won’t find it worth playing past 2-3 sessions.