Jonas Mols is a Belgian professional poker player who specializes in online no-limit Texas hold 'em (NLHE). Mols plays on PokerStars under the alias OtB_RedBaron.
Timofey Kuznetsov's Results, Stats. Date Country Place Prize GPI Points; 14-Mar-2020: Russia: $ 100,000 No Limit Short Deck Hold'em partypoker LIVE - partypoker MILLIONS Sochi Super High Roller Series, Sochi. Timofey Kuznetsov is a People & Lifestyle and Food & Still Life Photographer. See their Photographer portfolio on Cherrydeck. Timofey Kuznetsov is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Timofey Kuznetsov and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power.
Mols worked on his game by 'reading and analyzing his game' until he improved. He reportedly earned between $4 and $5 million playing online tournaments and cash games at stakes below $25/$50. In 2012 on a thread at Two Plus Two Publishing, Mols documented his goal to play 100,000 hands on PokerStars' Zoom format at the highest stakes and achieve at least a 6 EV bb/100 win rate. He achieved a 3.9 EV bb/100 win rate on his first marathon and a 7 EV bb/100 win rate on his second attempt. Mols has been referred to as an online poker 'boss'. Professional poker player Andres 'Educa-p0ker' Artinano, claimed observing Mols improved his own game play and ranked Mols along with Linus Loeliger and Timofey Kuznetsov as one of the top three 6-max no-limit hold 'em players in the world.
Timofey 'trueteller' Kuznetsov is a young Russian pro that has been taking the world by storm for the past few years. He is adept at all variants of poker, from 2-7 triple draw to short deck, crushing the nosebleed stakes in private games. Probably the best site when it.
Mols played in the 2016 World Championship of Online Poker $102,000 Super High Roller where he was eliminated by eventual champion 'bencb789'.
In March 2018, Mols won a $157,425.70 pot online after getting all the money in preflop holding K♦K♠ against Timofey Kuznetsov's A♦A♣. They agreed to run the board twice. The first board ran out 3♥K♣4♣2♦6♠ and the second board came 6♥K♥9♦7♥3♠ giving the entire pot to Mols.
As of 2018, Mols has earned over $2,000,000 playing online poker cash games at stakes $25/$50 and higher. His winnings come almost entirely from no-limit Texas hold 'em. His total live tournament winnings exceeds $50,000.
- ^Glatzer, Jason (2018-05-11). 'Railbird Report: Yong & Kelopuro Win Big in partypoker Trickett's Room'. PokerNews. Retrieved 2018-05-31.
- ^'Jonas 'OtB_RedBaron' Mols quebra par de ases duas vezes seguidas nos high stakes' [Jonas 'OtB_RedBaron' Mols breaks pair of aces twice in high stakes]. Card Player Brasil (in Portuguese). 2018-03-14. Retrieved 2018-05-31.
- ^'OtB_Redbaron, #1 NL 6max player in the World • Best Poker Coaching'. Best Poker Coaching. Retrieved 2018-05-31.
- ^'News: Can you exchange blows like OtB_RedBaron?'. pokerstrategy.com. 2017-10-06. Retrieved 2018-05-31.
- ^Pete (22 February 2018). 'LLinusLLove Wins $112,306 at $200/$400 NLHE vs Otb_RedBaron & Trueteller'. HighstakesDB. Retrieved 2018-05-30.
- ^'Upswing Poker Signs On Andres Artinano Known As 'educa-p0ker' To Coach New Course - Elite Cash Game Mastery'. markets.businessinsider.com. 2018-02-26. Retrieved 2018-05-31.
- ^Webjoker (2016-09-11). ''bencb789' Gets It All Back, Busts 'OtB_RedBaron''. PokerNews. Retrieved 2018-05-31.
- ^Teemu (14 March 2018). ''Trueteller' Gets His Aces Cracked Twice in a Row by Jonas 'OtB_RedBaron' Mols'. HighstakesDB. Retrieved 2018-05-31.
- ^Glatzer, Jason (2018-03-16). 'Railbird Report: Timofey 'Trueteller' Kuznetsov's Aces Cracked Twice'. PokerNews. Retrieved 2018-05-31.
- ^'Poker Player OtB_RedBaron'. HighstakesDB. Retrieved 2018-05-31.
- ^'Jonas Mols' profile on The Hendon Mob'. The Hendon Mob Poker Database. Retrieved 2018-05-31.
Hand #109: Scott Seiver limped on the button, Connor Drinan limped from the small blind and Timofey Kuznetsov checked his option.
Daily coin master free spin. The flop came down and action checked to Seiver who bet 250,000, getting both opponents to fold.
Hand #110: Connor Drinan raised to 285,000 on the button and Brian Rast called from the big blind.
They checked to the turn of a board where Rast bet 280,000. Drinan called, the fell on the river and Rast bet 625,000. Drinan folded after about two minutes.
Hand #111: Rast limped the small blind and Seiver checked his option
They checked to the turn of a board where Seiver bet 185,000. Rast folded.
Hand #112: Kuznetsov raised to 250,000 from the cutoff, Rast three-bet to 575,000 from the button and Kuznetsov folded.
Hand #113: Rast raised to 265,000 from the cutoff, Seiver called from the button and Kuznetsov defended his big blind.
The flop fell and Kuznetsov checked to Rast who bet 385,000. Seiver called, Kuznetsov check-raised all in for about 1,775,000. Rast folded and Seiver called.
Timofey Kuznetsov Hendon
Timofey Kuznetsov Twitter
Seiver was well ahead with a set, but the turn gave Kuznetsov a straight draw. However, the river was no help and Kuznetsov's tournament ended in fourth place.