This is a discussion on Playing with my friend within the online poker forums, in the Tournament Poker section; Is it against the rules for me to play an online tournament with a friend of mine. PokerStars is home to the best online poker events. Every year we run the best online tournament series in the world. We also host the best weekly tournaments, plus many more every day of the week. With a game starting every second, PokerStars is the only place to play tournament poker online. Team PokerStars. Find out how PokerStars Home Games lets you start your own private Poker Club and play against friends whenever you want. In partnership with If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-Gambler. PLAYING poker with your friends is a great way to get one over them. If you can't all gather around somebody's house, PokerStars have made it easy for you to all connect online. 1 GET £20 FREE PLAY.
Table Of Contents
There's never been a better time to find out how to set up a PokerStars Home Games than right now.
PokerStars Home Games allow you to set up a private members club where you can play cash games and tournaments. All games can be for play money and real money, so you don't need to spend anything if you don't want to.
You can invite whoever you want and even keep track of tournament leader board standings.
PokerStars Home Games allow you to take the banter of your local home game onto the online felt, even allowing you to play with poker friends from all over the world.
How to set up PokerStars Home Games Online
Here is our quick and easy five-step guide to setting up a PokerStars Home Game of your own.
Pokerstars Play With Friends
Step 1 - Download PokerStars
If you haven’t got a PokerStars account already you need one, so download the software now and set up a new account.
Remember when you join PokerStars via PokerNews you get to also play in our exclusive promotions with them.
Step 2 - Create Your PokerStars Home Games
Click on the Home Games tab in the lobby and click 'Create a Poker Club'
LOVE ONLINE POKER? READ THIS: How to Play Poker Online with Your Friends!
Step 3 - Name Your Club
Pick a funny name of course, and also pick a unique password in the invitation code field.
Step 4 - Manage Your Club
Here you can suspend, reinstate, and grant admin positions to players as well as select images and colour themes for the club tab.
This is also where you can invite new members. To do so, select the invite option and cut / and paste the instructions in an email to your buddies.
Step 5 - Choose Your Games
You can set up specific scheduled tournaments in the manage games tab. Gratis spins coin master 2019 leaderboard. There is a real depth of choice here, you can tailor:
- the game types
- the starting stacks
- the format
- the number of players
- the payout structure
- and more.
Pokerstars Private Table
You can also set up cash game tables which run 24/7 for both real money and play money!
If you don’t have a PokerStars account, get one now and make the most of our exclusive promotions too, when you join PokerStars via PokerNews.
A version of this article was first published in January 2016.
The Stars Group is a majority shareholder in iBus Media
Related RoomFull Tilt
We're happy to let friends and relatives play at the same tables as each other.
Here's a reminder of our rules:
- You can't share your account with anyone else. Using multiple accounts is also forbidden.
- You're expected to play just as competitively against your friends as you would against any other player, and you can't share any information about your game or make any secret agreements. Doing so is collusion, which is also forbidden.
- If you have an agreement to share a bankroll or split profits with your friend, then in the interest of fairness, you're not allowed to play at the same cash game table or in the same Sit & Go.
- Players living in the same household are not allowed to play at the same cash game table or in the same Sit & Go. Most of the time, this restriction will be imposed automatically by the software.
- This last restriction doesn't apply to our Home Games, as these are designed specifically to let you set up your own private poker club.
- Deposit and Withdrawal
- Live Events
- Live Registrations
- Play Money and Social Games
- Responsible Gaming
- My Account
- Technical Issues
- My Rewards