We look forward to welcoming guests back to Parx Racing®. On Monday, January 4, Parx will reopen to the public at 11:30am. As we reopen, you will notice many changes we have made based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and the Pennsylvania Department of Health. We are excited to welcome our guests back and, while things will be different, we are dedicated to offering you an enjoyable simulcasting experience. For the foreseeable future, the following actions are being implemented:
Parx Casino Live Chat
Hours of Operations
Parx Casino®, the #1 casino in Pennsylvania, features an intimate, state-of-the-art live entertainment venue, appropriately named Xcite Center. Parx Casino, Bensalem, Pennsylvania. 114,094 likes 791 talking about this 307,415 were here. Parx Casino®, the #1 Casino in PA, is owned and operated. I’ve done my best to put together the following listing of free casino bonuses which should suit your needs Parx Slots the most. The list is based mostly on your country, as many bonuses are Parx Slots only valid to players from certain countries. However, Parx Slots other ranging factors, such as the bonus value and the casino's rating, have been added into the mix as well.
Parx Online Casino Nj
Parx Racing® new hours of operation will be:
My name is Brian Christopher, and every day, I post new daily videos of myself playing slot machines in the casino. You'll see some wins, some losses, some. Text BC to (855) 653-2459 to opt-in to receiving text or voice messages with direct links to lives, events, sales, giveaways and more! Text LIVE to the same number to opt into our online live stream links as well! To opt out, respond back with STOP. Brian Christopher Slots, Palm Springs, California. 77,775 likes 52,659 talking about this. I post new daily videos of myself playing slot machines in the casino. Join my 400,000 followers at. Brian Christopher Slots, Palm Springs, California. 77,582 likes 52,659 talking about this. I post new daily videos of myself playing slot machines in the casino. Join my 400,000 followers at.
- Sunday to Thursday - 11:30am to 8pm.
- Friday and Saturday - 11:30 am to 10pm.
Guest Arrival Process
- Entry and exit will be limited to the main lobby doors.
- There will be no guest access to the Picnic Grove, Apron or Paddock.
- If the property has reached capacity, guests may be asked to wait in an outside queue.
- A security officer will greet each visitor, screen them and ask them to use hand sanitizer.
- The screening process involves some questions and a temperature check upon entry. All guests will have their temperature checked using contactless thermal cameras or infrared thermometers. If a guest registers a temperature at or above 100.4F, the guest will be asked to take a secondary temperature screening in a non-invasive manner. If the secondary temperature check also registers a temperature at or above 100.4F, the guest will not be allowed entry into the property. If the guest refuses the secondary screening, the guest will be denied entry.
- Guests will be required to wear approved masks at all times while on the property. If a guest does not have a clean, approved mask with them, Parx will provide the guest with a mask. Guests who refuse to wear masks will be denied entry.
Additional Guest Safety Procedures
- Guests will be advised to practice appropriate social distancing as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
- All tables, chairs and other physical layouts have been arranged to promote distancing.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed at all entrances and contact surfaces throughout the floor, restaurant entrances and service counters. We encourage guests to use these stations regularly.
- Health and hygiene reminders will be displayed throughout the property demonstrating the correct manner to wear, handle and dispose of masks.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing throughout the premises, with emphasis on frequent contact surfaces, including, but not limited to, door handles, bathrooms, ATMs, Tote machines, dining surfaces and seating areas.
- We have increased the frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning and maximized fresh air exchange.
Employee Safety Procedure
- All employees will submit to the same temperature check process as guests upon their entry to the property. Employees with a temperature at or above 100.4F will be denied entry.
- All employees will wear masks in all public guest interaction areas and public office areas. Other PPE including gloves will be available to all team members and mandated for certain activities.
- All employees have been instructed to wash their hands (or use hand sanitizer if a sink is not available) every 60 minutes and after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching their face, blowing their nose, cleaning, sweeping, mopping, smoking, eating, drinking, entering the racing area, going on and returning from break and before and after starting their shift.
- Our employees will be provided training in our new safety, sanitation and social distancing protocols.
Parx Casino Live Dealer
We look forward to seeing everyone back at Parx Racing®. We hope the implementation of these new procedures will allow both guests and employees to feel comfortable, safe and welcome in returning to Parx.