- Mass Lottery Winning Numbers
- Google Mass Lottery Winning Numbers
- Keno Mass Lottery Winning Numbers
- Mass Lottery Winning Numbers Search
What are the Powerball winning numbers? Football bingo. View the latest Powerball winning numbers in the Lottery.com app or on the Lottery.com website following each drawing here on the Powerball Results page. What are the odds of winning? Higher than you think! The odds of winning a.
50 players win Massachusetts Lottery jackpot 50 players walked away from the Mass Cash drawing on Sunday, Dec. 6 with a claim to the $100,000 top prize, breaking the state's previous all-time. There are 5,742 Massachusetts Mass Cash drawings since March 28, 1991. The Massachusetts Lottery sold its first ticket on April 6th, 1972, with seven people winning $50,000 each in 'the Game' drawing. The popular Mass Cash game was introduced in 1991 and the state joined Powerball in 1996.RSSFollow us on TwitterFlickrFriend us on FacebookView Drawing Videos on YouTubeMass Lottery Instagram
Mass Lottery Winning Numbers
- Instant Games
- Lottery Games
- Charitable Games
Search Winning Numbers
This website will soon no longer be available.
For all Lottery results and information, please visit our new website at www.masslottery.com
View Videos of Lottery Drawings
Click the game you wish to view
To search winning Lottery numbers using your mobile device or tablet click below.
If for any reason you are unable to get the numbers you are looking for, please call (781) 848-7755.
Google Mass Lottery Winning Numbers
Winning numbers are believed to be accurate. Contact the Lottery (781) 848-7755 or visit your nearest Lottery Agent or Lottery Office for the official winning numbers.
How to Play
- Choose the number you wish to play using the section of the slip labeled PICK YOUR NUMBER. Mark a horizontal line over the number you choose in each column. You may also let the Lottery computer choose your numbers by asking for a Quic Pic.
- Indicate the type of bet(s) you wish to make in the section labeled MARK YOUR BETS. Mark a horizontal line to indicate the amount you wish to bet. Mark as many columns as you wish, but use only one amount box per column.
- Select the time of draw and the number of draws you wish to play by using the sections labeled SELECT TIME OF DRAW and CHOOSE NUMBER OF DRAWS. Mark a horizontal line in the box corresponding to the number of draws and draw times you wish to play. Drawings take place twice a day at MID-DAY and EVENING. Your bet will be active for the time(s) and number of draws you have marked. For more information about the MID-DAY Numbers drawing click here!
- Give the completed betting slip to an on-line Lottery Sales Agent. The Sales Agent will give you a ticket as your receipt. IMPORTANT - CHECK YOUR TICKET! BE SURE IT REPRESENTS DESIRED BET(S) AS IT IS YOUR ONLY PROOF OF BET(S) PLACED.
- The Lottery suggests for your own protection that you sign the back of the ticket to identify ownership
How to Win
Keno Mass Lottery Winning Numbers
|1||1 in 10|
|2||1 in 100|
|3 Exact||1 in 1,000|
|4 Exact||1 in 10,000|
|3 Any- no duplicates||1 in 166.7|
|3 Any- 2 digits the same||122||1 in 333.3|
|4 Any- no duplicates||1 in 416.7|
|4 Any- 2 digits the same||1224||1 in 833.3|
|4 Any- 2 pair||2244||1 in 1,666.7|
|4 Any- 3 digits the same||3334||1 in 2,500|
Mass Lottery Winning Numbers Search
- By placing a NUMBERS GAME bet, bettors agree to abide by Massachusetts State Lottery Commission Rules and Regulations. Applicable rules are available for inspection by bettors by contacting the Lottery at 150 Mount Vernon Street., Dorchester, MA 02125-3573.
- Bets are not effective until accepted by the Lottery’s on-line computer processing system prior to the drawing of the winning number and in accordance with Lottery rules. Bettors acknowledge that on-line Lottery sales agents are acting on behalf of the bettors in entering bets into the Lottery’s on-line computer processing system.
- The liability of the Lottery and the Lottery’s on-line Sales Agent, whether arising through breach of contract, negligence, or otherwise, is limited to a refund of the amount wagered if the bet(s) is (are) not accepted by the Lottery’s on-line Computer Processing System, or if bet slips are marked incorrectly, entered incorrectly into the system, or are otherwise invalid. The placing of Numbers Game bets is done at the player's own risk through the on-line Lottery Sales Agent who is acting on behalf of the player in entering the Bet(s) into the Lotterys on-line Computer Processing System.
- Payoff amounts are calculated on a pari-mutuel basis from a prize pool equal to 63% of the total amount bet that draw. (60% before 9/10/06) Payoffs vary from draw to draw depending on the number of winning bets.
- All Prizes are based on a $1.00 wager.
- All winnings must be claimed within one (1) year of the drawing date.
- Your ticket is a bearer instrument. Unless signed by owner, prize may be claimed by anyone in possession of winning ticket. SIGN YOUR TICKET IMMEDIATELY. Bettors agree to abide by Lottery Commission rules and regulations. Applicable rules are available for inspection by bettors by contacting the Lottery Commission at 150 Mount Vernon St., Dorchester, MA 02125.