Choose from a huge assortment of your favourite Konami slots online to play for free at Online Slots. Win with features like the Action Stacked Wilds! Konami is a slot developer. The company has made no effort to expand their coverage on table games or other things online casinos might find interesting. They were able to leverage that focus into creating a great variety of games, each one with superb quality. My KONAMI Slots. 349,482 likes 4,478 talking about this. From the makers of myVEGAS Slots and myVEGAS Blackjack come my KONAMI Slots! From the casino floor to the palm of your hand - earn REAL. About Konami Gaming and Their Online Slots First and foremost, Konami Gaming actually started out producing slots for land-based establishments. As such, they had quite a bit of experience before they moved forward with online slot games, and that put them in a great position. They already knew what players liked and what didn’t work for them.
In just a few decades, Konami has grown into a casino gaming giant. Starting out of a humble jukebox rental shop, they built a global media empire and cut out a share of a very competitive market with an incredible catalog of slots and casino games.
Offering titles that are based on their popular video game licenses alongside wholly original creations, the company continues to gain new fans.
This page provides a few different things.
First, you’ll have access to all of the free Konami slots currently available for online gambling. You can play these games directly on our site. No download and no signup required!
We also provide a list of the top casinos with Konami games, a list of the most popular as well as game reviews. So, dive in, have some fun and see why Konami has become one of the top 3 slot machine developers in the world.
Play Konami Slots for Free or Real Money
All Konami Slot Games
Where to Play Konami Slots Online
If any of the slots mentioned below sound interesting, then players should be happy to know that many of them are available in land-based casinos.
New Jersey and Pennsylvania casinos don’t always have the latest Konami machines, but many of the classic standouts are available. It’s still a good idea to consult any casino’s website before a visit since most will offer a list of what slot machines are currently playable.
Some chains, such as Caesars, allow players to check all of their available slot machines with one linked search tool.
Players who live in New Jersey can also enjoy many of Konami’s fun slots through one of the state’s many legitimate NJ online gambling apps. Konami slot machine games are available through both legitimate online casinos and land-based casino apps.
Players in Pennsylvania can play Konami slots at Hollywood Casino and Sugarhouse, though the casinos don’t have as many titles as its neighbouring state.
There are a number of ways to play many of Konami’s great slot machines on mobile devices thanks to their hard work in adapting some of their most popular games.
Players who live in regions that allow online slots gaming can use any legitimate online casino or land-based casino app to play real money versions of many of Konami’s titles.
Players who aren’t so lucky can still experience some of the fun thanks to Konami’s app. The My Konami Slots app is available on iOS and Android devices and allows players to play free-to-play versions of Konami slot machines.
1. Dragon’s Law Twin Fever – This 5-reel, 30-line slot machine includes Konami’s famous Action Stacked Symbols to give players a shot at loaded reels. The dragons that are the namesake of the game also have a chance of improving any basic spin by flying out and dropping new wilds all across the reels. Lucky players can also trigger a fairly standard free spin bonus round.
2. Solstice Celebration – This absolutely lovely slot machine game really shines on a mobile device. It’s also a 5-reel, 30-line machine that features Action Stacked Symbols. Solstice Celebration enhances these symbols with the Sparkle feature. Any player who manages to fill two reels with a full stack of Action Stacked Symbols triggers the Sparkle bonus, which bumps all the other reels until any partially showing Action Stacked Symbols fully fill their reel. It’s a great way to really fill the paylines. On top of this, the game also includes a free spin bonus round.
3. Gypsy Fire Quick Strike – This exciting update to the classic Gypsy Fire game adds a whole new way to win. The basic game is another fairly standard 5-reel, 30-line machine featuring Action Stacked Symbols. There’s also a free spin bonus round, which is enhanced with the addition of wild multipliers that can really set up big wins. The unique addition is the Quick Strike linked mystery progressive jackpot, which can be randomly awarded to eligible players off of any spin. It can be rare to see progressives on mobile devices, so it’s a welcome sight.
4. Chili Chili Fire – This fun and fairly simple Konami slot machine is a great place to start. The machine uses 5 reels and 30 paylines and includes Konami’s Action Stacked Symbols feature. During each spin, the reels have special sections that are loaded up with a single matching symbol to make big wins a little easier to get. Each normal spin also has a chance of triggering the Fade Away feature, which causes low-value symbols to just fade away and be replaced by higher-paying symbols. There’s also a separate free spin bonus round.
5. Wealthy Monkey – Another great beginner’s slot machine is the Wealthy Monkey game, which also features 5 reels and 30 paylines. This machine also includes the Action Stacked Symbols system to enrich normal spins. These Asian-inspired slots really come alive in the free spins bonus round. All free spins come with enhanced wild symbols that have a chance of gaining a multiplier if they’re part of a winning payline. Even better, if one wild in a reel activates then the rest of the wild symbols in that reel also gain multipliers. The multipliers can stack across the reels to provide up to a 45x multiplier on a winning free spin.
6. Monster Sweep – A fun 5-reel machine that adds in an interesting combination of tumbling reels and expanding reels. Normal spins occur on a set of 5 reels and 3 rows, with another set of 3 locked rows sitting on top. Any time players get sets of 3 matching symbols in a vertical stack or horizontal row, the symbols fade away and allow new symbols to fall into place from above. This “Sweep” feature allows new wins and adds to the Sweep counter for that spin. As the counter rises, new reels are unlocked to allow for more wins. Anytime players get at least 4 sweeps on a spin, there’s a chance to trigger one of the progressive jackpots. The free spin feature also incorporates the sweeps, keeping any unlocked reels active until the free spin round is done.
7. Rising Koi – What this game lacks in art design, it makes up for in fun gameplay. Rising Koi is a 5-reel, 40-line slot machine with a very interesting bonus feature. During each spin, players have a chance to trigger the “Rising Koi” feature by getting a koi symbol in their strike zone and a bonus symbol on the fifth reel. When this happens, players get to watch the little fish try to swim upstream to determine how much of a cash bonus they get. There’s a jackpot available for big betters. The normal spins also feature random mystery multipliers. Players can also trigger a free spin bonus round, which is loaded with a higher chance for multipliers and the Rising Koi feature.
8. Castlevania: Valiant Guardian – Konami puts its Castlevania video game license to good use with the Castlevania series. There are a few other variants in the Castlevania line that are mostly just cosmetic variations. It’s a 5-reel slot machine that’s loaded with bonus features. Players can trigger a free spin bonus round that uses expanded reels, but the real thrill is the minigame bonus round that’s tied to the progressive jackpots. The minigame bonus can trigger on any normal spin. Players are taken to a board game layout that lets them pick different potential moves to try and advance into the castle. Players who make it to the castle gates get to watch an exciting battle minigame.
Konami’s Innovations and Progressive Jackpots
If you take a look at Konami’s slot machine games, it’s easy to see that they put a lot of effort into flashy innovations. Konami’s new features tend to be focused around exciting visuals and improvements that take full advantage of the reels being digital. While they haven’t necessarily had one particular game-changing breakthrough, the company finds ways to add a variety of new features to each of their new games.
Konami’s work on dynamic reels is probably their most noticeable innovation. As noted above, a lot of their slots feature some variant of the Action Stacked Symbols system.
This system alters the digital reels before each spin to load them up with blocks of a randomly chosen matching symbol. This relatively simple change makes the reels look and feel more active, especially since they often tie matching features into the Action Stacked Symbols.
For example, some games include a nudging feature that can force partially showing stacks into filling the entire reel. Konami includes some other dynamic reel features, such as expanding reels, mirror reels and reels that spawn new wilds.
Konami has also started to put their experience in video games to good use with innovative bonus game additions. The Crystal Cyclone expansion is an upgrade that can add a roulette-style wheel to a bank of machines. This exciting feature gives each player in the bank of machines a chance to win credits if dropped bonus balls fall in the right place.
Another particularly eye-catching example is the Jackpot Streams system that can be added as a premium feature to many of their slot machines.
This bonus game adds a coin-pusher themed jackpot that can trigger off of any spin. Players can then watch the digital coin pusher add new coins to the field and potentially knock game tokens into winning pockets to trigger progressive jackpots.
Progressive jackpots have also been a major focus for Konami. Players who love progressive jackpots should be very happy with Konami’s offerings. Many of their slot machines include stand-alone and linked progressive jackpots. K
onami has also developed exciting community-linked progressive jackpots. For example, their Beat the Field game triggers a simulated horse race whenever one player in the bank of machines triggers the bonus.
Each eligible player can win small cash prizes or even one of the progressive jackpots depending on how their set of horses place. The wide range of available progressive jackpots should keep any thrillseeker happy.
Konami’s Rapid Rise in Online Gambling
Konami didn’t get into casino gaming until 1992. That was the year they launched their first pachinko machine into the booming Japanese gaming market. The jump to slot machines would prove to be simple and natural.
In 1996, they opened Konami Australia specifically to manage their new growth into the Australian gaming market in 1997. After seeing success in Australia, they rolled machines out into the larger Asian slots market over the next few years. Konami would finally join the American gaming scene in 2000.
In 2005, they built their own 360,000-square-foot office in Las Vegas, Nevada, to act as the headquarters for their rapidly growing North American, South American and European sales division.
After a decade of successful growth, Konami added a second Las Vegas facility to their empire to cement their place as a global gaming powerhouse.
Konami’s Unconventional Beginnings
In 1969, the Konami company first opened its doors in Osaka, Japan. Kagemasa Kozuki, Yoshinobu Nakama and Tatsuo Miyasako were the company’s first three officers. Each of them would lend the first two letters of their last name to the company to create the name Konami. Originally, it opened to provide jukebox rental and repair services, but after just a few years the company would pivot to a new rapidly growing market.
In 1973, Konami transitioned into developing video games and quickly became a leading company in the field. They would produce the iconic Frogger arcade game in 1981, which permanently sealed their place in video game history. Konami successfully expanded into producing video games for the first consoles with hits on the Atari 2600 and the original Nintendo system.
It was during this time that they started the Castlevania and Metal Gear video games series, which would both go on to be popular and long-running game series that would eventually be adapted for casino games. Konami’s video game division continued to produce successful and popular games throughout the 1990s, 2000s and 2010s.
If you’ve ever come across a slot game that seems to pack a bit extra in the presentation department, chances are that it’s a Konami slot machine. Konami is a top producer of slot titles around the world, and its games are denoted by a vibrant color palette and display.
Free bingo bonus usa. However, to label Konami as merely a producer of pretty slot games would be to sell the international game powerhouse extremely short. Konami has a decades-long history of excellence in both the gambling and video game markets.
Nearly everyone across the US, including in Michigan, can dive into the world of Konami either at an online casino site or by visiting a local casino.
Read on for how to play, where to find Konami titles, and what makes this stalwart of the industry tick. Casinos offering Konami slots include BetMGM casino in Michigan, DraftKings and PokerStars.
Michigan casinos with Konami slots online
Most popular Konami slot machine games
Unless you are a die-hard fan, you may not be able to name any Konami games off the top of your head. With so many slot titles available right now, they can blend if you’re not looking for them.
Play the best Bally slots online
However, Konami slots tend to have a signature look, and you can usually guess which games are products from the game producer once you know what to consider. Konami games are identifiable mostly by the following traits:
- Game themes involve delightfully cartoonish characters in bright, vibrant themes
- Game operation is silky smooth, with reels turning more like a video slot than a mechanical slot
- Enhancements to standard gameplay can result in huge payouts, rather than the player necessarily needing to trigger a bonus game to generate outsized wins
Those traits are on full display in the list of top Konami slot games below. You can find these titles as standalone cabinets in live casinos and soon to be Michigan online casinos. You can also find them in Konami’s free-to-play social app.
1. China Shores
The China Shores slot machine is quite possibly Konami’s signature game in the slot title world. The Asian-themed title is both popular and instantly recognizable because of its benevolent panda motif.
However, China Shores is not just about peace and beautiful colors. Its idyllic setting is underwritten by the opportunity to win huge prizes, both through the game’s 30 paylines and its panda-inspired bonus games.
2. Lion Festival: Boosted Celebration
Lion Festival: Boosted Celebration is another great slot title deeply rooted in its traditional Asian theme. The five-reel game invites players to perform their version of the Lion Dance, a ceremonial movement for good luck, and frighten away evil spirits.
Like China Shores, players on this game can win a heavy dose of free games if the reels roll their way. In a similar mechanic, you can choose either to spin out the balance of your free spins or win a randomly-determined prize amount at the Balance of Fortune scales.
3. Solstice Celebration
The Solstice Celebration slot transports players to a sun-kissed meadow to seek their fortunes. Like other games on the Konami roster, Solstice Celebration presents an enchanting and calming mix of colors and sounds.
As you play, you will want to watch out for the game’s Sparkle feature when it pops up across the reels. It can mean extra wins, stacked reels, and even bonus spins for you to win big.
4. Chili Chili Fire
Where many of Konami’s games hearken to the developer’s roots in eastern Asia, Chili Chili Fire takes a decidedly different approach. Any subtlety is cast aside in favor of the fiery colors and flavors associated with Mexico’s cultural past.
The Chili Chili Fire slot machine is one of Konami’s newest online casino releases, and its newness shines through in terms of its vibrant presentation. The splashes of color, the animations of its various reel characters, and its exciting stacked bonus game make it worth a stop for any serious player.
Konami is not simply a slot title producer. One of Konami’s signature titles in its video game library is the Castlevania slot machine series, which depicts a vampire hunter seeking to shift the balance away from the bloodsucking monsters.
The Castlevania slot gives you five reels and 30 paylines to continue the fight begun by the series’ Belmont family. Should you make it to Dracula’s castle, you can choose your enemy, a skeleton, a wyvern, or Dracula, as the vector for huge payouts.
Key features on Konami slot machine games
Konami Slots Online Casino Free
Konami prides itself on infusing both standard and bonus gameplay with many opportunities to win big. As such, there are several features that you will find on Konami slots that are rare for titles from other developers. Some of the more prominent variations include the following features below.
Nearly all real money slot games are all about aligning symbols on paylines, of course. One of the more difficult tasks for a slot player is to maximize these alignments with multiple patterns of the same symbol.
Konami helps the player accomplish this task with its stacked symbols feature. The game(s) will randomly choose one reel symbol to encompass an entire section of the display. With any fortune, this stacking leads to multiple opportunities for wins on the same spin.
Along with the stacking of symbols, Konami games also feature dynamic reels that do not necessarily remain the value that you achieved during your spin. Instead, you may find that new wild symbols will spontaneously populate your paylines. Or, low-value characters might disappear and be replaced with higher-value symbols that portend larger wins.
Dynamic reels take away one of the biggest disappointments for players who see the outcome of their spins as the final word on their bet. The ability to see reels change for the better after the spin means that every player can remain hopeful that they might salvage a winner, even if the initial reel stoppage says otherwise.
Balance of fortune
The balance of fortune is a feature of some of Konami’s top games. However, it is a functionality that pops up multiple places and can mean a big takedown for the player.
One of the problems with receiving a free spin bonus is that, in theory, one could receive nothing. Even though you’re getting free rotations of the reels, there’s no explicit guarantee that they’ll pan out as a win.
The balance of fortune allows you to exchange your spins for a randomly determined prize. The prize amount can feature a range of outcomes. In some cases, you’d have been better off taking your chances with your spins.
The prize is sometimes as rich or richer than the payout your free spins would have reasonably generated. Couple that possibility with the fact that you’re guaranteed to win something, and it’s easy to see why the balance of fortune is an attractive decision tree feature for Konami to have.
Mirror reels bonus feature
A bonus round is always a good thing. Konami takes things a step further with its mirror reels feature.
Mirror reels cause the rollers on the right and left edges of the field to mirror one another. As a result, it is far easier to get bigger rows of symbols aligned and win big.
Konami’s approach to progressive jackpots is found in their traditional single-machine and community-linked progressive games that you can play.
These jackpots can even extend to machines in different casinos. But, in the last few years, the company has begun experimenting with alternative ways to reward players on linked machines in the same location.
So, for instance, Konami unveiled the Crystal Cyclone, which is a common roulette wheel bonus feature that ties together some of the company’s older machines. Players are rewarded based upon where the bonus balls land, and since all the machines are tied, there is a heavy social element involved with the feature.
Where can I play Konami slot machines?
Hopefully, the descriptions above have you excited to try Konami’s roster of games. Naturally, you may be wondering where you can find these games.
The first place to look is in brick-and-mortar casinos across the US. Whether you’re in Detroit or Las Vegas, you are extremely likely to encounter a Konami game if you are looking for one.
Michigan casinos allow you to play China Shores, Lotus Land, and any of the top Konami slot games from the comfort of your own home.
Both states are home to multiple online casinos, and casino operators are not usually stingy about providing as many options for slot play as they can. So, Konami has quite the representation in both locations, and you can find opportunities to sample the products with a minimum of effort.
Finally, you can access the games themselves through Konami’s free-to-play casino site, MyKonami Games. This free site is available for both major types of mobile devices.
In addition to having great gameplay, MyKonami also allows you to participate in MGM’s MyVegas rewards program. You can earn vouchers for real-world perks and benefits merely for the time that you put into the site.
Of course, your gameplay amounts to a trial run on Konami’s games. So, while you’re enjoying the benefits of your play, you might see games at MGM properties that look quite familiar.
A brief history of Konami
Konami Holding Corporation began its service in 1969 as a jukebox rental and repair service in Osaka, Japan. The name of the company derives from the first two letters of its founders’ last names.
Over the next three decades, the company evolved into a top producer of video games. Some of its video game franchises, such as Metal Gear, Silent Hill, Frogger, Contra, and Dance Dance Revolution, are well-known and respected within the video gaming community.
One of the most famous cheat codes/easter eggs in all of gaming originated with the company when developer Kazuhisa Hashimoto installed a button sequence into the 1986 game Gradius, which made it easier for him to acquire a full set of powerups. This code, now commonly known as the KonamiCode, has appeared as an activation key in more than one hundred video games since then. Most hardcore gamers can recite the code like scripture: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start.
Konami began expanding into the gambling industry in 1992. Its first entry involved releases into Japan’s pachinko machine market, and the company built on that success throughout the 1990s by expanding into other Asian countries and Australia.
Konami Slots Online Casino Login
Konami’s North American debut occurred in 2000, and the company has been a staple of the American gaming market ever since. With such recognizable properties, there’s no reason to assume that the company is going anywhere but up.