Jake Cody became the youngest ever to win the Triple Crown back in 2011, and also the fastest ever to do it. This record has not been broken since, but Cody’s life has gone through a lot of changes since then. Today on the podcast, Cody tells his life story that includes some big wins, epic moments and hilarious nights out.
- 2:05 – What has Jake Cody been up to lately, getting back into Vlogging and playing a lot of poker.
- 3:05 – The biggest roulette spin of the year: Putting nearly $60,000 on black after winning a tournament at the Dusk Till Dawn casino in Nottingham. Jake tells the whole story.
- 7:11 – Explaining his big roulette spin to people outside the world of poker, while also having to explain them that he is a professional poker player.
- 10:00 – Going back through Jake’s career, starting with discovering the game of poker at a very early age and making his way up the ranks.
- 14:12 – Growing up with a single parent, the road the traveled to convince his mother that poker was the right thing for him as a profession, and calling her right after wining EPT Deauville.
- 18:31 – Reliving EPT Deauville, the life-changing money and the months that followed with winning WPT London.
- 21:55 – Completing the Triple Crown at age 22 by winning the $25,000 Heads-Up Championship at the World Series of Poker, and the chaos at the final table with one of the rowdiest rails in poker history.
- 28:02 – The ups and downs of the career of a poker player, why it’s not always as easy as it looks, and how hard work, variance and talent need to come together for success.
- 33:55 – Being young and rich, how to handle it, and why Jake Cody is one of the most fierce party animals on the UK poker scene.
- 38:45 – The story how Jake got robbed while skinny dipping in Barcelona, getting everything stolen including his phone, wallet and passport, and having to walk back to his hotel naked and without a way or proving who he was.
- 43:45 – Going from having a ton of results early in his career to a lack of massive scores in recent years, how to handle that and focusing on cash games.
- 46:50 – Loving the game of poker, remaining to be a fan of the game, adjusting his game to the new age of the game and starting to vlog.
- 50:43 – Is the dream of becoming a poker professional still alive like it was back in the day?
- 52:50 – Jake’s new approach to playing poker, getting into the GTO solvers, but not wanting to compete in the High Rollers and Super High Rollers.
- 54:55 – The dream of making the WSOP Main Event and why Jake is one of the biggest poker fanboys.
Cody Deaner is the Border City Wrestling Champion, Rock Solid Wrestling Champion, Crossfire Wrestling Champion, and Magnificent Championship Wrestling Champion. World Wrestling Entertainment (2004) His earliest WWE match to record was on November 22, 2004, under the ring name Cody Steele in a dark match, where he lost to Muhammad Hassan. Jake Cody became the youngest ever to win the Triple Crown back in 2011, and also the fastest ever to do it. This record has not been broken since, but Cody's life has gone through a lot of changes since then. Today on the podcast, Cody tells his life story. View the profiles of people named Jake Cody. Join Facebook to connect with Jake Cody and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share. Youngest and Fastest Triple Crown Winner Ever. Since 2008, Jake-Cody.com has provided poker players with poker strategy, poker news, and poker results. Today, Jake-Cody.com is the best poker and forex information portal for free content, offering online poker site reviews and exclusive forex tips.
New to PokerGO? Subscribe right now and enjoy more than 100 days of live poker action every year and an extensive on-demand library that includes the World Series of Poker, Super High Roller Bowl, World Poker Tour, Poker After Dark and much more.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully
Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to Jake-Cody.com! The following represents the terms of which Jake-Cody.com offers you access to our services. By using this website you signify your assent to these Terms of Service (hereby referred to as “TOS”). Jake-Cody.com reserves the right to change the TOS at any time. If you do not agree to any of these terms, please refrain from using the Jake-Cody.com website.
THE JAKE-CODY.COM WEBSITE
The TOS apply to all users of the Jake-Cody.com website, including, but not limited to, users who contribute directly to the website with materials or services. The Jake-Cody.com website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Jake-Cody.com. These third party websites are not in any way controlled, censored or edited by Jake-Cody.com, and hence Jake-Cody.com assumes no responsibility for the content of any third party sites. By using the Jake-Cody.com website you agree to relieve Jake-Cody.com of any liability springing from use of third party websites.
ACCESSING THE JAKE-CODY.COM WEBSITE
Jake-Cody.com gives you access to the website according to the TOS, assuming you agree to the TOS. Accessing most features of the website requires an account. You may never use another person’s account, and may never allow anyone else to use your account. While creating your account you will be asked for personal information. You must provide complete and accurate information, omitting nothing that is required. You alone are responsible for actions taken while logged in with your account. For safety reasons you are required to keep your password secure and secret. If you suspect that your account is being used by someone else, you are required to immediately notify Jake-Cody.com. Failing to notify may cause you to be liable for losses inflicted on Jake-Cody.com, and/or other interests, that may originate from unauthorized use of the account. Jake-Cody.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these rules. Furthermore you agree not to take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, such as the use of automated systems, including but not limited to “robots”, “spiders” and “offline readers”. However, operators of public search engines may use spiders to access the site in order to make the content of the site searchable through their service. This permission does not apply to account names and other personal information about users. You also agree to use the site for solely private use.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The content of the Jake-Cody.com website, excepting submitted material as defined below, are owned by or licensed to Jake-Cody.com and protected by USA and foreign laws. The content is provided as is for personal use only, and may not be used for any other purposes without the written consent of the respective owners. Jake-Cody.com reserves all rights not explicitly granted on the site. You may download material for personal use only. You may not download material without related copyright notices being retained in the copy. You agree not to use the site in any other way than specified in this agreement, and you may not in any way bypass security related or other functions of the site. Jake-Cody.com may accept material submitted (“submitted material”) by users of the site. Jake-Cody.com does not claim ownership of submitted material. However, by submitting material, you agree to give Jake-Cody.com worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s) to use the material as Jake-Cody.com sees fit regarding any and all uses of the submitted material, including promotional use. By submitting material you assure that you hold copyright of the material and/or license to use the material as governed by this agreement. You also assure that you have the permission of any persons identifiable in the material relating to the use of the material. By submitting material you also agree to license other Jake-Cody.com users, according to the TOS. This license is not terminated by the removal of the submitted material. You alone shall be responsible for submitted material. Jake-Cody.com may or may not pre-screen the submitted material. Jake-Cody.com may also, without limitations regarding responsibility, refuse, remove, move and otherwise handle the material if it is deemed to be in violation of the TOS or otherwise objectionable. By submitting material you agree to:
Jake Cody Girlfriend
1. refrain from publishing material that is copyrighted or otherwise protected by intellectual property rights, unless you are legally allowed to do so;
2. refrain from publishing material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
3. refrain from publishing false, misrepresenting or otherwise harmful material that could damage Jake-Cody.com or any third party;
4. refrain from posting advertisements or business solicitations, unless expressly allowed to do so by Jake-Cody.com;
5. refrain from impersonating any person or company, either explicitly or implicitly.
Jake-Cody.com does not accept any liability for submitted material, nor does it endorse opinions expressed in the material. Jake-Cody.com will remove copyrighted material that is infringing on someone’s rights if properly advised that such material is present on the site. Such advising should include the reason, and reasonable proof that it is the rightful owner of the right advising the site, including contact information. Jake-Cody.com reserves the right to disallow access to the site for persons who repeatedly submits copyrighted material without proper rights to do so. Jake-Cody.com may remove accounts and/or material at any time, without prior notice, for any reason.
You agree to indemnify and hold Jake-Cody.com and its subsidiaries, officers employees, affiliates, agents, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the website, your use of the website, your connection to the website, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another. This indemnification will survive these TOS, and your use of the Jake-Cody.com website.
Ability to Accept TOS
Jake Cody Instagram
You affirm that you are legally allowed, and fully able and competent to enter into the obligations presented in these TOS, regarding but not limited to age, and/or legal competence.
Jake Cody 10 4
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Jake-Cody.com without restrictions.
Jake Cody Twitter
Ac Weary And Kim Zimmer
You agree that Jake-Cody.com is based solely in USA, and that USA law is applicable to any and all disputes that may arise from your use of the website, and that any legal issues will be addressed and settled in USA. Jake-Cody.com assumes the right to change these TOS at any time, without prior notification, and it is the user’s obligation to assure that they are properly informed about changes in the TOS. Using the Jake-Cody.com website will be considered as agreement to these TOS.