- Play Casino Craps online, free
- Learn Craps online, free
- Free Blackjack Online For Fun
- Play Free Craps Online For Fun
Craps is a very enjoyable and profitable game, and one that many people enjoy playing. While there are many people who are ready to devote their entire lives to this great game, but more often there are those who want to play it for the sake of playing the game for its own sake. These are the players that wish to play online craps for fun, and they do not want to spend a lot of money doing it.
Play Casino Craps online, free
For these people the online casinos are the answer, and they provide an ideal one. The online casinos let you play craps for free, just for fun, and then, when you play for a while, you see that you have honed your craps skills, and are ready to play the game for money. However, it is all up too you, whether you want to play the games for money or just for fun. It is recommended, however, that you try playing for money at least once, since it would be a shames to waste all the things that you have learned during you free games. When you are through playing craps for fun, then you can go on to win a lot of money in the real craps games.
You can play craps completely free above. In case you are interested in playing for cash, we would suggest that you visit Redbet Casino or CrapsForMoney.com - a website dedicated to real money craps and everything about that.
Online Craps Instructions
This way you can practice the online craps game for fun. Simply choose any craps game and play for fun. So, no matter which way the dice lands, you won’t have to worry about losing money. Before playing online craps. Online Craps BonusesView All There are a bunch of craps bonuses out there, but not all of them are created equally. With our years of combined experience dealing with casinos, we have sought out to find the best craps bonuses, and have combined them together into the following table.
Learn Craps online, free
The first thing you should do is set the amount you want to use for your bet. Click on one of the four chip sizes that are below the Pass Line. This will add a chip to your bet stack. To remove chips from this stack, click on the stack.
One of the reasons I like Cherry Red's flash craps game is because it shows you where you can and cannot bet when you are rolling the dice. Any spot that is Green you are allowed to bet in. Any spot that gets highlighted in Red means you are not allowed to bet at on the spot for the current roll. This is the exact way that you would play craps at a casino.
One of the other things you will find in common with a real casino is that this craps game allows you to 'Take the Odds' or Pass odds shown on the right which isn't available in some flash craps games that I've seen. There is also the opportunity to do a Lay bet, which is the Don't Pass Odds sliver between the Pass Line and Don't Pass Bar.
All the betting in craps will be explains along with their payouts charts and when you are allowed to bet on a particular spot on the board.
Free Blackjack Online For Fun
Betting in Craps
Play Free Craps Online For Fun
As far as strategies go, I don't have enough space to explain the best strategies to use. It will just take up too much space and you probably wouldn't read it all. So, I've opted to go with a general explanation of the different bets along with the payouts that a particular bet has.
Here are a couple of terms that will be used:
- Point - the number on the first roll if the number on the dice adds up to 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10
- Come-out roll - the roll that sets the point
- Natural - rolling a 7 or 11 on the come-out roll
- Craps - rolling a 2, 3 or 12 on the come-out roll
Here are the different bets that you can bet on in craps:
Play games, enter to win cash and prizes, apply to be a contestant and get to know Pat and Vanna. Official Wheel of Fortune website. Home sweet home wheel of fortune. Wheel of Fortune (WOF) Home Sweet Home - MEG, Adam, Amanda - Wheel of Fortune 2019. Make Life Sweeter Giveaway. We gave home viewers a chance to win $10,000 from Wheel of Fortune and Cookie Jam!
- Pass Line Bet - Your betting here that a natural is going to rolled on the come-out roll or that the point will be rolled before a 7 is rolled. Rolling a craps on the come-out roll is a lose. If a 7 is rolled before the point is made, your bet loses.
If your Pass Line bet wins, here is the payout structure: Point 4 and 10 - 2:1 payout; Point 5 and 9 -3:2 payout; Point 6 and 8 - 6:5 payout.
- Don't Pass Bet - This is the opposite of the Pass Line Bet. Rolling craps makes this bet a winner and rolling a natural makes this bet a loser. If a point is set, you must roll a 7 before the point is made to win.
If you win a Don't Pass bet, here are the payouts : Point 4 and 10 - 1:2 payout (you win half of the bet) Point 5 and 9 - 2:3 payout; Point 6 and 8 - 5:6 payout (almost even money)
Both Pass and Don't Pass can only be bet on before the come-out roll. These are contract bets and cannot be removed before the point is won or loss.
- Taking the Odds (Pass Odds) - If you roll the point before a 7, this bet is won. If you roll a 7 before the point is made, you lose. Gets the same payout as Pass Line. You can only bet on Pass Odds if you have bet on the Pass Line.
- Laying the Odds (Don't Pass Odds) - Works on the same principle as Taking the odds only reverse. Same payout as Don't Pass and can only be bet on when you have placed a bet on the Don't Pass Bar
You may remove Pass Odds or Don't Pass Odds at any time.
- These next four will have to do with bets on the center of the numbers as shown in the screenshot. The bottom two spots are called to Come bet and Come odds.
The top two are called Don't Come bet and Don't Come odds.
Come Bet - You place a bet onto the large area of the board that says Come. On the next roll a new point that you must get is established for this bet. This allows you to chase multiple points at the same time. You can only make a come bet after the come-out roll.
If a natural is rolled on the first roll after the bet was made, you win the bet. If craps is rolled, you will lose the bet. Otherwise, you must get the point before a 7 is rolled. The payout chart is the same as the Pass Line
- Don't Come Bet - as you may have guessed, the opposite of the Come Bet. This can be bet on after the come-out roll. The payout structure is the same as Don't Pass.
Come and Don't Come are also contract bets and cannot be removed prematuraly.
- Come Odds - same structure as Pass odds. This can only be bet on if you have a Come bet.
- Don't Come Odds - same structure as Don't Pass odds. This can only be bet on if you have a Don't Come bet on the table.
Come odds and Don't come odds bets can be removed at any time.
- The next four bets are the thin rectangles above and below the number. From top to bottom, the are the Lay bet, Place Lose bet, Place bet and Buy bet.
You may bet on any one of these four spots at any time without restrictions.
Place Bet - You are betting that a particular number will be rolled before a 7 is rolled. If you win this bet, here is the payout structure: Point 4 and 10 - 9:5 Payout (slightly worse than Pass Line odds); Point 5 and 9 - 7:5 payout; Point 6 and 8 - 7:6 payout.
- Place Lose Bet - You are betting that a 7 will be rolled before a particular number. Here is the payout structure for winning bets: Point 4 and 10 - 5:11 payout (slightly worse than Don't Pass odds);
Point 5 or 9 - 5:8 payout; Point 6 or 8 - 4:5 payout.
- Buy Bet - You are betting that the number you are betting on will be rolled before a 7. The thing that makes this different from the Place Bet is that you get better payouts with the Buy Bet. But, you must pay a 5% commission on winning bets.
Here are the payouts for Buy bets: Point 4 and 10 - 2:1 payout; Point 5 and 9 - 3:2 payout;
Point 6 and 8 - 6:5 payout. Subtract 5% of your bet from the payout for commission.
- Lay Bet - You are betting that a 7 will be rolled before the number you are betting on. Just like the Buy bet, you must pay 5% commission on wins. The payout chart is as follows: Point 4 and 6 - 1:2 payout; Point 5 and 9 - 2:3 payout; Point 6 and 8 - 5:6 payout.
- Field Bet - You are betting that the next roll will be a 2,3,4,9,10,11 or 12. This means that you are betting that the next roll will not total to one of the four most common numbers. Payouts are even money except for 2 and 12 which win double.
- Proposition Bets - These bets include the Hardway bets, Craps bets and Any Seven. These are all bets which have bad odds (high house advantage). Hardway bets are only won if you get the hard bet as shown before you get a 7 or complete the number in a non-matching fasion. Craps bets and Any Seven are one roll bets.
Here are the payouts for each bet: Any Seven - 4:1 payout; Any Craps, Hard 4 and 10 - 7:1 payout; Hard 6 and Hard 8 - 9:1 payout; Craps 3 or 11 - 15:1 payout; Craps 2 or 12 - 30:1 payout
- Big 6 and Big 8 Bets - You are betting even money that you will get a 6 or 8 before a 7 is rolled. This is actually worse odds than Place Bet, so don't bet either of these.
- Any Craps and Yo Eleven Bets - no different than betting betting on any craps or craps 11. Just a different place to bet.