Major world markets are suddenly closer — now that FedEx Express flies direct via a fleet of Boeing 777 Freighters. Hoosier lotto results winning numbers saturday. The air freighter’s extra-long flight range means greater access to your global trade partners, reducing transit times by as much as a full day. By eliminating refueling stops, we’ve extended cutoff times by two hours in select markets. Fewer stops and less congestion at transfer hubs streamline your supply chain.
FedEx has already deployed more 777s than any other U.S.-based express cargo carrier, increasing your speed of delivery to key destinations across the globe. One more reason to go places with FedEx.
See how our 777 fleet can help you increase your speed to market.
- Flight 777 What Happened
- Flight 777 To Vegas
- Flight 777 Movie
- Flight 777 American Airlines
- Flight 777 Malaysia
Direct access to the world
With direct flights from Memphis to Seoul:
Hi guys, Here is the entire Air Canada Boeing 777-300ER fleet painted for the FlightFactor 777-300ER. All aircraft are painted in the livery they wear as of September 2020. These aircraft will not be proactively updated. Previous Boeing 777-200LRs that have been retired have been scrapped as well. It makes sense that given the current aviation climate, Delta’s would receive the same fate. However, on-board the final flight, there was a rumor that the 10 Boeing 777-200LRs would be converted into a cargo configuration and flown once again.
- FedEx International Priority® now delivers documents and packages from the U.S., Canada and select markets in Latin America to Seoul, South Korea, in 2 to 3 business days.
- FedEx International Priority® Freight delivers shipments to South Korea as early as the second business day — on-time delivery backed by a money-back guarantee.
- FedEx reduces transit times for both services by one day.
With direct flights from Memphis to the Middle East:
- FedEx offers the fastest service to four major Middle Eastern markets: United Arab Emirates (Dubai), Afghanistan, Lebanon and Bahrain.
- Transit times to these destinations have been reduced by up to a full day, and we provide a 1 p.m. local delivery time for Dubai.
- FedEx also offers the widest geographic coverage for door-to-door priority freight shipping from the U.S. to the Middle East.
- FedEx Express offers on-time delivery to the Middle East backed by a money-back guarantee.
Performance and Efficiency
Flight 777 What Happened
As part of an ongoing upgrade of the FedEx Express fleet, the new aircraft offers a premium blend of performance and efficiency. In service since February 2009, the Boeing 777 is the largest and longest-range twin-engine freighter. It has a payload capacity of 112 tons (102 metric tons). Its flight range of 4,900 miles (9,070 kilometers), with a full payload, is nearly 900 nautical miles more than the MD-11.
The 777 also represents the next step in FedEx efforts to reduce our carbon footprint. The aircraft supports the company’s commitment to the environment in three ways:
- 24 percent better fuel economy per pound of revenue payload than the 747-400BCF, thanks to an advanced wing design, more efficient engines and a lighter structure.
- 18 percent fewer emissions than the MD-11, largely because of the improved fuel efficiency.
- QC2 noise standards, with advanced noise reduction on landings and takeoffs for maximum accessibility to noise-sensitive airports.
FedEx 777 Direct Lanes
|Hong Kong-Memphis-Incheon-Hong Kong|
|Hong Kong-Paris-Hong Kong|
IT APPEARS THAT THIS FLIGHT DOES NOT FLY ON 09-Feb-2021
Flight 777 To Vegas
At this time, we do not have a record for this flight on this date. Select a flight below or search by airport or route.