- The EuroMillions draw takes place every Tuesday and Friday, a ticket costs £2.50 and includes automatic entry into the UK Millionaire Maker draw, which creates new UK millionaires every week.
- Dec 25, 2020 EuroMillions Results: Friday 25th December 2020. The winning EuroMillions numbers for Friday 25th December 2020 are shown below. Scroll down the page to view a complete prize breakdown, displaying the total number of winners from the UK and the rest of Europe.
- The first EuroMillions draw was held on Friday 13th February 2004 with just three countries - France, Spain and the UK – taking part. By October 2004, six other countries had joined and the expansion of the game continued in May 2011 when a second weekly draw, to take place each Tuesday, was introduced.
- EuroMillions results Friday February 5 live: Winning National Lottery and Thunderball numbers. Check our live blog below for tonight's winning EuroMillions and Thunderball numbers.
- Friday January 15th 2021
|Prize Level||Prize (€)||Prize (£)||Total Winners|
|Match 5 + 2 Stars||€56,331,898.10||£50,129,756||Rollover! 0|
|Match 5 + 1 Star||€384,315.10||£252,829||2|
|Match 5||€59,880.50||No UK Winners||3|
|Match 4 + 2 Stars||€1,271.60||£836.50||44|
|Match 4 + 1 Star||€124.60||£81.90||827|
|Match 3 + 2 Stars||€63.00||£41.50||1,727|
|Match 2 + 2 Stars||€15.60||£10.20||24,461|
|Match 3 + 1 Star||€11.30||£7.40||37,538|
|Match 1 + 2 Stars||€7.50||£4.90||127,458|
|Match 2 + 1 Star||€5.50||£3.60||541,887|
Additional Draw Results
In addition to the main EuroMillions numbers, you can also find the results for associated draws below.
|Prize Level||Prize (£)||Winners|
Results; View the latest EuroMillions results here, updated live every Tuesday and Friday night as draws take place and tickets are processed. Winning numbers are displayed below, along with the UK Millionaire Maker raffle code for each draw.
- EuroMillions Draw Number: 1390
- Ball Set Used: 19
- Machine Name Used: 14
- Friday EuroMillions
Euro Lottery Results Tuesday
EuroMillions draws take place twice a week on Tuesday and Friday in Paris at 21:00 CET (20:00 GMT). The most recent result for the Friday draw can be found below:
|Result Date||Main Numbers||Lucky Stars||Raffle Codes|
Euromillions Latest Results With Plus
History of the Friday draw
The first EuroMillions draw was held on Friday 13th February 2004 with just three countries - France, Spain and the UK – taking part. By October 2004, six other countries had joined and the expansion of the game continued in May 2011 when a second weekly draw, to take place each Tuesday, was introduced.
Euromillions Results Friday
Friday has traditionally been the day when special jackpots and Superdraws have been offered. The first EuroMillions Superdraw was held on Friday 9th February 2007 and was won by a single ticket holder from Belgium. Superdraws continue to be held several times a year, always on a Friday. Blackjack two aces. To mark changes made to the game in 2016, a Superdraw was held on Friday 30th September which offered a jackpot of €130 million (estimated £100 million).
EuroMillions also used to stage special draws called 'Mega Friday' draws, in which prizes such as luxury holidays could be won in addition to the cash prizes usually on offer in EuroMillions. Mega Friday ran from October 2014, and in September 2016 it was superseded by 'Mega Week', in which both the Tuesday and Friday draws in a particular week would offers special prizes. That promotion itself came to an end in July 2017.
Notable Friday draw winners
Friday draws generally attract a higher number of players, which has resulted in a considerable number of big jackpot wins:
- On Friday 23rd February 2018 two players - one from the UK and one from Spain - shared a jackpot worth €177.7 million (£155.5 million). The UK winner decided to remain anonymous but it was revealed that the Spanish ticket was bought in Cadiz.
- On 6th October 2017 a single ticket holder from Spain won a record-equalling jackpot worth €190 million. It was just the third time in EuroMillions history that the jackpot had reached €190 million and it came about after the jackpot rolled over from a Superdraw that took place on 15th September.
- A jackpot of €190 million was also reached on Friday 24th October 2014, when the entire amount was won by one ticket holder from Portugal. Once again the record-equalling jackpot came about after a Superdraw took place the previous month and rolled over several times before it was won.
- Adrian and Gillian Bayford from the UK won a €190 million jackpot on Friday 10th August 2012 and although they couldn't claim to be the biggest winners in the UK, they were the first ticket holders to win a jackpot worth €190 million - which was the maximum it was possible to win until 2020.