Crazy 4 Card Poker free download - Texas Hold'em Poker, Microsoft.NET Framework 4, Crazy Kart, and many more programs. Play Learn and Earn Free CEU's at Crazy4Clean.com! TOSIman Clean Brothers educational games earn CEU's. Learn about cleaning verification products like the TOSI, ChannelCheck and more with The Crazy for Clean Brothers! Crazy 4 Poker Demo Game. The Wizard of Odds demonstrates his Crazy 4 Poker demo game, showing the rules, odds, and strategy for the game.
Crazy 4 Poker Progressive
Crazy 4 Poker Table Layout
It is similar to Three Card Poker but based on four cards.
In Crazy 4 Card Poker, both player and the dealer receive five cards to make their best four card poker hand.
Queens Up Bet is based only on the player's four card poker hand.
Start playing free Poker Card game as soon as you open the game with 100,000 Bonus poker chips.
How To play Crazy Four Card Poker:
1. Player makes equal bets on the Ante and Super Bonus. The player may also bet on the Queens Up side bet at this time.
2. Following is the ranking of hands from highest to lowest: Four of a kind, Straight flush, Three cards of same kind, Flush, Straight, Two pair, Pair, Four singletons
3. Player and dealer get five cards each.
4. The player decides to fold or raise by making a Play wager.
5. If the player folds he forfeits all bets except Queens Up bet.
6. The Play bet may be up to three times the Ante bet if the player has at least a pair of aces. Otherwise, the Play bet must be exactly equal to the Ante bet.
7. Player makes the best four-card poker hand out of his five cards.
8. The dealer's cards are turned over and the best four cards hand is chosen out of five.
9. The player's hand shall be compared to the dealer's hand, the higher hand wins.
10. For purposes of the Ante bet only, the dealer needs at least a king high to qualify.
11. The Ante bet pays as follows:
• Dealer does not qualify: Ante pushes.
• Dealer qualifies and player wins: Ante wins.
• Dealer qualifies and ties: Ante pushes.
• Dealer qualifies and wins: Ante loses.
12. The Play bet pays as follows:
• Dealer does not qualify: Play wins.
• Dealer qualifies and player wins: Play wins.
• Dealer qualifies and ties player: Play pushes.
• Dealer qualifies and wins: Play loses.
13. The Super Bonus bet pays as follows. It is not pertinent whether or not the dealer qualifies.
• Player has straight or higher (beating dealer not required): Super Bonus wins according to pay table below.
• Player has less than straight and wins or pushes: Super Bonus pushes.
• Player has less than straight and loses: Super Bonus loses.
14. Queens Up bet takes a pair of Queens or better to win. It pays based on the Queens Up payout table. And this bet is not affected by what the dealer's hand is.
Queens Up Pay Table
Four of a Kind 50 to 1
Straight Flush 30 to 1
Three of a Kind 8 to 1
Flush 4 to 1
Straight 3 to 1
Two Pair 2 to 1
Pair of Queens or Better 1 to 1
Super Bonus Pay Table
POKER HANDS PAYOUT
Four Aces 200 to 1
Four of a Kind 30 to 1
Straight Flush 15 to 1
Three of a Kind 2 to 1
Flush 3 to 2
Straight 1 to 1
All Other Hands Push
• HD Poker game and user friendly interface
• First Time Login Bonus - 100,000 free Poker Chips
• Win free poker chips in Hourly Bonus
• 20 Casino Poker Tables with different Max Bet limits like real Casino
• Different betting limits on each Casino Poker table from 10 to 10 Million Poker chips
• First 2 Card Poker Tables are Unlocked
• High stake Casino Poker tables get unlocked as you clear Levels
• More than 225 Game Levels to be cleared
• Attractive Sounds
• Send Gifts and Receive free Poker chips from your friends on social media
• Share your game Score with Live players on Global Leaderboard in Real-Time
• Invite Friends on social media to play this card poker game
• 42 Achievements
• Upgrade your game with Level jump and trial higher poker table features
• Check your Crazy 4 Stud Poker game statistics
Please provide your valuable feedback in review section or if you need any guidance in playing the game, please let us know!>