- 1939 Nickel Value Cointrackers
- 1939 Nickel Value Today
- 1939 Nickel Value Coin Values
- 1939 Nickel Worth Coin
- 1939 Nickel Without Mint Mark
CoinTrackers.com has estimated the 1939 D Jefferson Nickel value at an average of $12, one in certified mint state (MS+) could be worth $200. (see details)..
Mint Mark: D
Face Value: 0.05 USD
Total Produced: 3,514,000 [?]
Silver Content: 0%
Numismatic Value: $12 to $200.00
Value: As a rough estimate of this coins value you can assume this coin in average condition will be valued at somewhere around $12, while one in certified mint state (MS+) condition could bring as much as $200 at auction. This price does not reference any standard coin grading scale. So when we say average, we mean in a similar condition to other coins issued in 1939, and mint state meaning it is certified MS+ by one of the top coin grading companies. [?].
Additional Info: Great value taken from Heritage Auction.
More of the Same
- Jefferson Nickel Graded Mint State-63 (MS63) Teletrade Coin Auctions, www.teletrade.com Mint Marks. As illustrated in the photo in the link below, the mint mark is located on the reverse of the coin, right side next to Monticello for coins dated 1938 to 1942 and 1946 to 1964: Philadelphia (no mint mark), Denver (D) and San Francisco (S).
- Germany 50 Reichspfennig (Nickel) 1938 and 1939 One of the ways the newly installed Nazi party flexed its political muscle in Germany was to issue new 1938 and 1939 50 pfennig coins with a special pattern and a swatsika under the eagle.
1939 Nickel Value Cointrackers
1939 Jefferson Nickel CoinTrackers.com has estimated the 1939 Jefferson Nickel value at an average of 50 cents, one in certified mint state (MS+) could be worth $880.
All US Nickels
Most Valuable Coins by Type..
[Top of Page]
1939 Nickel Value Today
**When we say that 3,514,000, of these coins were produced or minted in 1939 this number doesn't always match the actual circulation count for this coin. The numbers come from the United States mint, and they don't reflect coins that have been melted, destroyed, or those that have never been released. Please keep that in mind.
Slot players on old slots. [Top of Page]
1939 Nickel Value Coin Values
***Price subject to standard supply and demand laws, dealer premiums, and other market variations. Prices represent past values fetched at online auctions, estate sales, certified coins being sold by dealers, and user submitted values. While we wholeheartedly try to give honest price estimates there are many factors besides appearance, metal content, and rarity that help make up the coins overall value.Call or visit your local coin dealer for more information.
1939 Nickel Worth Coin
We use user submitted pictures please read that article if you are interested in adding your own.
1939 Nickel Without Mint Mark
[Top of Page]